What's new

Low Water

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After I left the gym, I decided to head to one of the local dams to photograph--the water was really low, so I was able to climb out on to the center of the dam where the boards were rotted away. For this shot I had my camera precariously perched on the edge of the boards. Definitely worth it.


Nikon D800
Nikon 16-35 f4 VRII
Polarizer
Natural light

Low Water by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Jake
 
Nice shot. You're brave with that camera; for sure!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work
 
Nice shot. You're brave with that camera; for sure!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work

Anything to get the shot!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I like this one too. IT has an eerie feel to it for me.
 
I like this one too. IT has an eerie feel to it for me.

Maybe because it's in disrepair? Thanks for the kind words!

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Very cool shot! I also awesome keep my gear with me, you never know when your driving along and you'll see something! lol
 
Very cool shot! I also awesome keep my gear with me, you never know when your driving along and you'll see something! lol

Yeah I just leave it in the trunk so if I see something cool or just get the urge to go shoot, I have it! Thanks for the kind words man.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cool shot looks like a neat location, I'd like to see more with this spot
 
Cool shot looks like a neat location, I'd like to see more with this spot

I plan to go back. There were two fishermen right in the middle of my ideal composition... So you'll definitely see more.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom