jeff000
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2009
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Edmonton
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I have a pelican case that I use for camera and gear for the most part. But think something that makes it easier to carry my stuff when just out and about would be nice.
I was looking at the slingshot at best buy today and it seems like a pretty good pack, might feel like a fool with it on my back, but whatever lol.
How well does it work to carry basics to last for a little hiking trip or outing? Or one that could carry a couple sandwiches and a couple bottles of water, maybe get a grey card/folding reflector in there too.
Thanks in advance.
I was looking at the slingshot at best buy today and it seems like a pretty good pack, might feel like a fool with it on my back, but whatever lol.
How well does it work to carry basics to last for a little hiking trip or outing? Or one that could carry a couple sandwiches and a couple bottles of water, maybe get a grey card/folding reflector in there too.
Thanks in advance.
but I'm thinking look at how many people carry back packs or belt packs for carrying whatever and the slingshot idea is close to a back pack with the added convenience of not having to take it off to take a shot.