Lumix G9

Jeff15

Photographizing junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I am new on this forum. are there any G9 users here ?

Not a lot of M43 users on this forum and the ones that are mostly use Olympus. I haven't come across anybody using the G9 here but there might be.

How are you liking the G9?

This G9 is my third Panasonic Lumix mirrorless camera. I have used the G5 - GX80 and now the G9, it is a fantastic piece of kit. It's not cheap but to me its worth every penny. Before this, I used all Nikon gear but now I cannot carry the weight due to ill health but I wish I had gone mirrorless sooner.

Hi Jeff, just wondering if you have been using the 4K and/or 6K focus stacking on your G9? If so how is it working out?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Everything works a dream thanks................:)

I see the new G90/95 has a version of Olympus "live composite" function. It would be nice if they could include this in the G9 and GX9 with a firmware update. Not sure if this is doable?

Ok Jeff you are no longer alone. I sold my GX9 and a couple of lenses and purchased the G9. I have only had it a couple of days but the first difference I immediately noticed was the viewfinder, amazing. Also tried out a long lense to test the image stabilization which is again incredible. Don't know why I waited so long lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back