What's new

Lunch! What are you having?

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
4,350
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BLT with thick cut smoked bacon, fresh beefsteak tomatoes, onion, lettuce and mayonnaise.

$BLT-WEB.webp
 
Thats some hearty bread you got there! Also love how the tiny piece of onion sticking out draws your attention to the center.
 
$Prawns For Lunch.webpMmmmm,looks delicious Charlie! Early to late September around here is the BLT time of the year!!! The absolute BEST, fresh homegrown tomatoes of the entire summer are ripening right now!!!! Gawd, I loves me a good BLT! I was just treated to lunch with my Asian neighbors...she made a prawn feed....giant, saltwater-tank live prawns, quickly cooked, then served in the shell in open bowls, with a special soy sauce,spice,and vegetable dipping sauce, and some Chinese rice noodles, soaked in cold water, then pan-fried in oil with some green onion,green beans, and yellow onion strips. I took a couple of iPhone snaps...I will have to go to the other computer, transfer the iPhone pics, then upload one.
 
Last edited:
Mmmmm,looks delicious Charlie! Early to late September around here is the BLT time of the year!!! The absolute BEST, fresh homegrown tomatoes of the entire summer are ripening right now!!!! Gawd, I loves me a good BLT! I was just treated to lunch with my Asian neighbors...she made a prawn feed....giant, saltwater-tank live prawns, quickly cooked, then served in the shell in open bowls, with a special soy sauce,spice,and vegetable dipping sauce, and some Chinese rice noodles, soaked in cold water, then pan-fried in oil with some green onion,green beans, and yellow onion strips. I took a couple of iPhone snaps...I will have to go to the other computer, transfer the iPhone pics, then upload one.

That sounds good, Derrel! Look forward to seeing the shots!
 
Charlie!!!! That looks so yummy!! BACON!!!!!
 
I think you should have cropped wider, with more bread visible on the bottom ;)


Looks pretty tasty! I just ate chicken, noodles, shrimp, egg-roll and salad all covered in fish sauce :D Mmm Mmm good!
 
Charlie!!!! That looks so yummy!! BACON!!!!!

Yea.. I should have made Bacon my title.. would have got thousands of views! lol!
 
I think you should have cropped wider, with more bread visible on the bottom ;)


Looks pretty tasty! I just ate chicken, noodles, shrimp, egg-roll and salad all covered in fish sauce :D Mmm Mmm good!

Thought about it.. but liked this comp! lol! Mmmmmm mmm... that sounds good too! I love me some Tiparos! ;)
 
I'll take the fish heads! :D
 
Great shot. I had SPAM with Bacon BLT sandwiches last nite--very good, but I toasted the cheap 99 cent white bread!

There was a "recipe" on the back of the SPAM can for B.L.T. sandwiches. :confused:
 
Great shot. I had SPAM with Bacon BLT sandwiches last nite--very good, but I toasted the cheap 99 cent white bread!

There was a "recipe" on the back of the SPAM can for B.L.T. sandwiches. :confused:

I actually like that kind of "Spam"! lol! thanks!
 
All those black things on the crust look like ants crawling around amid the sesame seeds. Other than that it looks pretty yummy. Especially around now (supper time).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom