What's new

Lunch

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
large.jpg

Canon IV SB
Voigtlander Snapshot 24mm f4
Ilford XP-2 (outdated)
 
looks nice, what is it?
 
chinese wonton soup, it's not too dark?
 
I don't think so. But then I'm on my laptop which tends to brighten B&W's.
 
ShutteredEye said:
I don't think so. But then I'm on my laptop which tends to brighten B&W's.
I have flat screen too, have no ideal if my colours or tones are right most of the time
 
I don't think it's dark at all... like the tones. Love wontons too... nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom