Lust

zivlai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zivlai.com
http://www.fotop.net/zivlai/emilyl

DSC8884AB.jpg

I'm not too excited about this. The key light is at least half a stop too high, which really just looks very unnatural. Although it's not exactly "natural" to be in that environment while wearing purple lingerie, the lighting should be such that she fits in...i.e. more even. The fact that the key light is also the rim-light and the hair-light is problematic. I also feel that a closer shot would have been more suitable. She's wearing a potentially great piece of lingerie that isn't well-served by a full-body shot. She also needs more detail and definition in the leggings. One last thing...her right ankle is just ghastly. And I mean like a leper ghastly, quite literally.

Overall though, a fair attempt.

I will never judge anyone's work because I do not feel I am better than anyone out there and I also know how hard these shoots can be.

I only wish her clothing was not so dark and I think this is why I am on the fence.

As for PP, again... I do not know what the desired effect the client was looking for, nor do I know the context or reason for shoot. It looks like a great photo to me :)

Most reactions

Back