Luxury Versions of K-1

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Yeah the purple one is kinda over the top. The other two aren't bad

I'd think about the blue one if it was a thing. Not sure about the gold buttons though

That's why I'd go with the graphite model.

Sure that's not an April fool's joke

Could be an April fool's joke... but the graphite & gold sure looks handsome! Style-wise the K1 body, to me, is the
Most Handome body since the Nikon FM era. By any maker.

I guess it's possible, as there isn't any information on Ricoh. Pentax has a history of releasing "silver editions", and I know they released colored versions of the K30 (I have the red).

Yeah the drool is running down chin again over the graphite model.

I thought the graphite model was real; I was sure I remembered seeing that somewhere a little while back. If it isn't it, it should be!

General consensus on the Pentax Forum is that it's a joke, but man if it wasn't there are a ton of people with credit cards at ready. They're even suggesting matching lenses!!!! Pentax may be missing out on something.

They've offered various offered colored versions of several K-xx bodies, sometimes with matching lenses. However, only silver for the single-digit "K-x" line... so far. I have a graphite-colored K-70 body, silver KP, and the classic bumblebee yellow K-o1.

Could be an April fool's joke... but the graphite & gold sure looks handsome! Style-wise the K1 body, to me, is the
Most Handome body since the Nikon FM era. By any maker.
It is a handsome camera. I almost bought one but to many buttons.

Most reactions

Back