macpro88 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 355 Reaction score 33 Location Ohio, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 2, 2012 #1 Took a weekend trip up to Mackinac, MI. More to come, but here is a shot I am in love with right now. Enjoy C&C if you want!
Took a weekend trip up to Mackinac, MI. More to come, but here is a shot I am in love with right now. Enjoy C&C if you want!
tenthumbs No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 2, 2010 Messages 112 Reaction score 33 Location Minneapolis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 2, 2012 #2 Wow. Great shot. No CC from me. I'll use this as inspiration. Thanks
macpro88 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 355 Reaction score 33 Location Ohio, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! Did just notice I could straighten it a little base from the water line.
trabaker TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2011 Messages 53 Reaction score 8 Location Austin, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 2, 2012 #4 Awesome shot! I love it up there!
macpro88 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 355 Reaction score 33 Location Ohio, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 trabaker said: Awesome shot! I love it up there! Click to expand... Thanks! I loved it up there. First time I actually got to explore and site see. I loved it.
trabaker said: Awesome shot! I love it up there! Click to expand... Thanks! I loved it up there. First time I actually got to explore and site see. I loved it.
macpro88 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 355 Reaction score 33 Location Ohio, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 anyone else?
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2012 #7 Exceptional composition. The exposure really helped to highlight that multi colored sky, which just compliments the bridge perfectly.
Exceptional composition. The exposure really helped to highlight that multi colored sky, which just compliments the bridge perfectly.