Macro Cactus C&C

bgaideski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bjgphoto.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently got the urge to finally edit some of the huge amount of pictures I have taken recently. I thought I would share a few with everyone here to see what you think. I'm going to link to a couple here but there are about 14 in total on this page.

Photos by Brian Gaideski: Macro Cacti Part 2

Comments always welcome.

DSC_8409B_1280x806.jpg

DSC_9829A_1280x850.jpg

DSC_9851A_1280x852.JPG

Couple of water drops and a plant. Pretty cool.. :)

I think #1 is very beautiful. Nice composition and the water drop itself is almost hypnotizing, very interesting imo.

#3 is very unique. The drop on the lower right side almost works as a lens to show detail in the plant.

I don't have much else to say, still new and yet to delve into anything close to macro. Just wanted to say what I liked.

Thanks for the compliments reznap. I really appreciate it. If you liked them there are a whole bunch more on my webpage included in the link in my signature. There are also some other macros of bees there as well.

I suggest you give macro a try if you ever get the chance, it takes a lot of patience, but its a lot of fun too.

-brian

Couple of water drops and a plant. Pretty cool.. :)

I think #1 is very beautiful. Nice composition and the water drop itself is almost hypnotizing, very interesting imo.

#3 is very unique. The drop on the lower right side almost works as a lens to show detail in the plant.

I don't have much else to say, still new and yet to delve into anything close to macro. Just wanted to say what I liked.

Most reactions

Back