R rangerman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location SEA Jul 4, 2010 #1 All comments welcome./Definitely the colorful ones will be nicer. :hug::
R rangerman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location SEA Jul 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #3 I like how in #2 the subject's color matches the background. I wish the other wing was more in focus.
I like how in #2 the subject's color matches the background. I wish the other wing was more in focus.
V vincomgo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #4 wow nice pic:x:X I love this tks 4 sharings -------- Dedicated JAVA Developers
R rangerman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location SEA Jul 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 dak1b said: I like how in #2 the subject's color matches the background. I wish the other wing was more in focus. Click to expand... Sorry, the f2.8 was used as it was a bit dark when I took the shot. I tried to keep the head sharp (manual focus). It's such a small creature, yet, lovely. My fav. is no.1 (yea, just because it is dull colored).
dak1b said: I like how in #2 the subject's color matches the background. I wish the other wing was more in focus. Click to expand... Sorry, the f2.8 was used as it was a bit dark when I took the shot. I tried to keep the head sharp (manual focus). It's such a small creature, yet, lovely. My fav. is no.1 (yea, just because it is dull colored).
R rangerman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location SEA Jul 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 blue eyed fella.