davholla

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are for either the Canon or the Yongnuo twin flashes
Home Page
Has anyone ever used them?
I did buy a rival (who I won't name) and the process of putting them on was so stressful that it gave me stomach pains and stopped me sleeping (and it didn't work). It was pain but no gain
So I am hoping and nervous about these.

I haven't tried these but I recommend checking out this guys video on his setup, DIY.

I've not used the ones you like too - however I have got an earlier set from this guy
Yongnuo YN24EX Diffusers

You might have to drop him a pm on that forum or search ebay (where I spotted them) as he's not into commercial scale production. They are well made, the magnets mean that you can vary how you set them up to your own standards and the plastic is nice and thick and durable. Well worth it over many custom options (which can deliver good results but can lack in construction quality depending how good you are).

Or, you could use a couple of translucent tin lids and some gaff tape and save yourself £30.00.

Or, you could use a couple of translucent tin lids and some gaff tape and save yourself £30.00.
That is an idea, maybe polystyrene cups moulded to shape.

I've not used the ones you like too - however I have got an earlier set from this guy
Yongnuo YN24EX Diffusers

You might have to drop him a pm on that forum or search ebay (where I spotted them) as he's not into commercial scale production. They are well made, the magnets mean that you can vary how you set them up to your own standards and the plastic is nice and thick and durable. Well worth it over many custom options (which can deliver good results but can lack in construction quality depending how good you are).
I have tried them but I could not get to more than 2x magnification because they got in the way.

You have to raise the heads up on their mounts if you use nearly any diffuser. I believe that the ones on the kit I linked to come with a raiser, if not Kaiser makes a small flash shoe raiser.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kaiser-201200-bounce-flash-shoe/dp/B0015KDJXY

Basically you raise the head up on the mount and then angle it forward, this gives you more room to fit the diffuser no matter what kind it is. Helps greatly with any higher magnifications

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back