KAikens318 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 933 Reaction score 19 Location Manchester, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2009 #1
P paulk_68 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 4, 2009 #2 It's too dark.
dxqcanada3 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 7,890 Reaction score 1,715 Location Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2009 #3 Hmm, I think the exposure is correct. The slight darkness enhances this shot. It brings out the subtle tones.
Hmm, I think the exposure is correct. The slight darkness enhances this shot. It brings out the subtle tones.
KAikens318 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 933 Reaction score 19 Location Manchester, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 dxqcanada said: Hmm, I think the exposure is correct. The slight darkness enhances this shot. It brings out the subtle tones. Click to expand... That is what I was going for. I was trying to get a really sharp contrast between the backdrop which is a gorgeous black velvet and that beautiful flower. I think it looks neat.
dxqcanada said: Hmm, I think the exposure is correct. The slight darkness enhances this shot. It brings out the subtle tones. Click to expand... That is what I was going for. I was trying to get a really sharp contrast between the backdrop which is a gorgeous black velvet and that beautiful flower. I think it looks neat.
Samanax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,562 Reaction score 0 Location Kaneohe, Oahu Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2009 #5 Flower is too centered in the frame. A different point of view might have worked better than this side shot.
Flower is too centered in the frame. A different point of view might have worked better than this side shot.