G gopal TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2009 Messages 475 Reaction score 3 Location India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 24, 2009 #1 how cud u like this macro compo of tiny homoeopathy tabs? pl opine
AtlPikMan TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 463 Reaction score 1 Location Atlanta, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 24, 2009 #2 It doesnt say much. I cant tell how small they are. How about placing something else in the shot to give us a size reference.
It doesnt say much. I cant tell how small they are. How about placing something else in the shot to give us a size reference.
Z ztriola TPF Noob! Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 24, 2009 #3 yeah good idea and maybe try stopping down the exposure a little bit i see some CAs at the top there
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 24, 2009 #4 With the macro, I would expect to see some detail and texture of the subject. All I see is white cylindrical blobs.
With the macro, I would expect to see some detail and texture of the subject. All I see is white cylindrical blobs.
G gopal TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2009 Messages 475 Reaction score 3 Location India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 here is the example to small bottle and tiny homoeopathy tablets...there are two types"one 3mmx1.1/2mm and other 2.5mm both sides as can be seen in the bottle....thanks.
here is the example to small bottle and tiny homoeopathy tablets...there are two types"one 3mmx1.1/2mm and other 2.5mm both sides as can be seen in the bottle....thanks.
J jamagica TPF Noob! Joined Apr 10, 2009 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 27, 2009 #6 hmm..the first picture actually says plenty..the texture of the background indicates a close look. I like that one the best.
hmm..the first picture actually says plenty..the texture of the background indicates a close look. I like that one the best.