Make-Up - Mylis From Toulouse

Cedric TOSONI

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I'm back !

_MG_3189.jpg

Model: Mylis
Make-Up: Jihane Matahri

nice one, maybe a little over the top on the lips, they look a little plastic.

it looks pretty professional, my only gripe is there needs to be a contrasting color behind her to compliment her very light skin.... but thats just me ...

either way its a sharp shot .....

I totally love this image. Is there anyway that I can get a print for my "Images that Inspire" notebook? It's this thing we have to do for one of my classes.. Let me know.

i love it , the only thing that i noticed that was alittle distracting is looking at the eyes , the lite source is uneven in the eyes . kinda throws that side of the face off to me (i cant take pics near this quality so im not trying to be rude lol)

Thank's for messages, PaulSat, no problem for my technique I can come in Holliday for personnal explication :D

Oh please don't change the colour of the background. This shot makes a wonderful high key and the darker background would take away the ' mood' in my opinion.

Wonderful shot.

I totally agree with Peanut. The white background makes for an awesome highkey photo and the exposure is right on for it - giving a distinction between her skin and the background perfectly. I think the glossy lips give a sex appeal to the model - just that one bright spot that is kind of eye distracting, but not so much that it destroys the greatness of this portrait.

Most reactions

Back