Making a photograph interesting C&C

Yes. OK. But it just looks fake to me. The original looks like a dreary day, weather wise and my crop idea is to make it even more so while at the same time making it a minimalist type image.

But, as I said, it may only be interesting to me. :er:

Yes. OK. But it just looks fake to me. The original looks like a dreary day, weather wise and my crop idea is to make it even more so while at the same time making it a minimalist type image.

But, as I said, it may only be interesting to me. :er:

I shall try that too - without trying it I wont know what might look best and I am happy to try anything suggested by people who know a heck of a lot more than I do! xxx

You've got plenty of time - I am finishing off my previous assignment as well at the moment but always start other ones to give myself time to work well! xxx

...people who know a heck of a lot more than I do! xxx

Thank you. But "interesting" being such a subjective thing, I really don't think I know any more than anybody else :hug::

And since it is your assignment, you had better make it interesting to you in case you have to explain how this image is now more interesting. :D

Good luck - and if it doesn't work and ruins your work computer.....goodbye :bigangel:
if installation fails and the computer crashes then my work tech will have to give me another computer so i'll be back in business in no time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back