What's new

Making a photograph interesting C&C

Yes. OK. But it just looks fake to me. The original looks like a dreary day, weather wise and my crop idea is to make it even more so while at the same time making it a minimalist type image.

But, as I said, it may only be interesting to me. :er:
 
Oh and I should say that I wouldn't mind you playing around with this one! xxx
 
Yes. OK. But it just looks fake to me. The original looks like a dreary day, weather wise and my crop idea is to make it even more so while at the same time making it a minimalist type image.

But, as I said, it may only be interesting to me. :er:


I shall try that too - without trying it I wont know what might look best and I am happy to try anything suggested by people who know a heck of a lot more than I do! xxx
 
You've got plenty of time - I am finishing off my previous assignment as well at the moment but always start other ones to give myself time to work well! xxx
 
...people who know a heck of a lot more than I do! xxx

Thank you. But "interesting" being such a subjective thing, I really don't think I know any more than anybody else :hug::

And since it is your assignment, you had better make it interesting to you in case you have to explain how this image is now more interesting. :D
 
Good luck - and if it doesn't work and ruins your work computer.....goodbye :bigangel:
 
Thanks CC - I shall upload another one when I have done it - been trying to finish my other assignment today but not feeling very inspired!
 
:sexywink: go in to stealth mode haha! Anyway I am off for a bit now - need to concentrate will come back later hopefully with some more good/bad! xxx
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom