What's new

Making an Impression - Artsy Impressionistic Experimental Photos Thread

Didn’t have a chance to post this here last night. Same flowers with double exposure but this time I added a Perlin Noise filter in Affinity Photo app. Not something I’ve ever used before so not sure what it’s really meant for. Just kept tweaking it until I liked the result.


This is wonderful.
 
Hole 9, original scan. Portra 400
Hole9.webp


Hole 9, online filter
Hole9IMP (1).webp
 
Original, TriX pushed 2 stops
Image 18E.webp


Edit done in GIMP....Filters/Artistic/GIMPressionist, feather tool
Image 18E2.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #49
That golf one is pretty JC.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #51
One more take on those same primroses. Didn't have time to shoot anything new today...

Primrose3
 
I'm gonna sit in sand and take a shot of the impression left by my a . . . ah, maybe not.

I shot my "E" last night, so this is tomorrow's priority.
 
#5 Au cimetière de Laeken/Bruxelles, Belgique

A combination of 2 differently edited layers.
1st layer is made with online editor as "impressionism style" (http://funny.pho.to/)
2nd layer is PaintNet plugin "Dream" + extra noise

View attachment 153424
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #60
This was a straight shot of two irises against some trees from about a week ago. I played with the image in Photos on my iPhone 7+ last night.

View attachment 153429

Irises are my favorite. Where did you find them at this time of year?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom