chris182
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2010
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Virginia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
This is prob. a really stupid question so go easy on me but is there any advice on working your way away from using auto on the camera? How do you know EXACLY what your aperature, iso, shutter speed, etc should be at to get that perfect image? I have a few books and understand the meaning of the terms but just find myself getting nervous when shooting in Aperature Priority for example, and last night I was indoors using flash, only had ceiling fan light to work with and was taking pics of my daughter and they all seem to look yellowish. Any books, or advice anyone can give when making your way to out of using auto. Thanks and sorry if this seems like a stupid post, but I need help.