What's new

Male Model Pics on traintracks! C&C greatly appreciated

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
664
Reaction score
12
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think! Constructive criticism is very appreciated and welcomed!

1.
mike1.jpg

2.
mike2.jpg

3.
mike3.jpg

4.
mike4.jpg
 
1 & 4!!!!!!! :thumbup:
 
#4 is awesome, love the sky
 
I really like #4 but i dont care for the rest. The technical aspects are good in all of these but the poses in 1, 2, &3 seem very feminine and therefor unnatural to me. Is this your first time shooting a male model?
 
he gun get run ova
 
I really like #4 but i dont care for the rest. The technical aspects are good in all of these but the poses in 1, 2, &3 seem very feminine and therefor unnatural to me. Is this your first time shooting a male model?

Yup first time
 
May I ask what you were going for or what the purpose of these photos was? I only ask because I completely agree with these being very very feminine which you normally don't wanna do with men. But there are of course very easy bends on that rule.
 
first thing i thought was "gay" to be honest, they are technically good shots, just feminine poses like everyone else said.

no disrepsect intended
 
I totally agree with the feminine feel. Also, the model is not there, there is no expression on his face, no light in his eyes. Why the railroad tracks? And why feminine poses with railroad tracks? What was this shoot?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom