Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4477arms.png
cc please.
6d
135mm
Ad600 in 32 in softbox

Last edited:
Agreed, nice one. Only comment I'd make is to remove most/all of the highlight off the tip of the nose, remove the blemish under the nose, and reduce the highlights just a tad on the cheeks.

Agreed, nice one. Only comment I'd make is to remove most/all of the highlight off the tip of the nose, remove the blemish under the nose, and reduce the highlights just a tad on the cheeks.
I wish I had the raw file with me. I'm not at my computer but the highlights on his face were bad. He was sweating like crazy and the light.. BRIGHT. Was my strobe set to high? I'm still trying to figure out how to get a good exposure using OCF. anyway, the highlights were bad and I covered up with a brush.
Thanks for the help.

Would you bring the HL down and make a mask and paint in?

I wish I had the raw file with me. I'm not at my computer but the highlights on his face were bad. He was sweating like crazy and the light.. BRIGHT. Was my strobe set to high? I'm still trying to figure out how to get a good exposure using OCF. anyway, the highlights were bad and I covered up with a brush.
Thanks for the help.

Would you bring the HL down and make a mask and paint in?

It's a multi-step process that uses frequency separation to separate the color from the details allowing you to modify each independently. I rely on a technique I learned from here I've modified and added some things since, but it'll get you started.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back