What's new

Mammoth Springs - YNP

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane,WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys! So, I just got back from my trip to Yellowstone.. What a beautiful place to shoot! So, what do you guys think of these two? I was so impressed by the 'unworldly' nature of Yellowstone, I can't wait to return with better equipment. I have a XTi and my only decent lens is a wide andle 18-55 IS, which I love. C&C is always welcome.

mammoth_01.jpg


mammoth_02.jpg
 
Wow! Those are some stunning shots! Beautiful exposure, color and focus. :thumbup: :thumbup: That first shot is awesome!
 
Last edited:
Excellent!! I like the composition (especially in the first image). Nice textures and colors.
 
Wow! Thank you everyone! I was so excited to see the photo opertunities, I am so glad some of last two years of learning is slowly paying off :)
 
just looking at those makes my lungs hurt!

very nice pics though! good stuff.
 
Thanks man! Yes, the sulfur is really hard to out of your system...I could still smell it days later! lol!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom