man, it's been awhile....

KVB1085

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i haven't been on in a bit.. haven't really been shooting much either...

i've been asked to help some friends out who are producing their first album... and they want me to do the photography...

title of the cd is UN-HERO... so in translation.. opposite of hero... lol..

album cover i'm pretty sure they want a shot of a face (that is going to be beat up looking) i'm wondering what kind of back drop should i use.. or lighting..

i don't have a flash, and i've only got the 18-55 3.5 and a 70-200 3.5 lenses... so i'm kinda limited.. and i doubt a human can sit still long enough for me to get a long exposure.. (which is what i've been doing most of when i shoot are still frame long exposures...)

so there's that question.. and just for eye candy.. here are a few shots of my buell i took not too long ago...

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

How about renting some lighting gear? Couple of Alien Bees, soft-box or two...

:( i don't know anything about lighting... as far as placement and what not...

but yeah, i figure i'm gonna need some lighting or a lot better lenses...

*(update.. i literally just bought a nifty fifty woot!... not the most professional grade lens out there.. but much faster than the other two i have...)*

Last edited:
anyone think of anything that just completely captures the thought of being NOT a hero? just complete opposite of...

but not being a villain... either...

my first thought is.. homeless....

just a roughed up homeless guy begging to survive.....

Stick him in among some empty cans and a littered street, and you've got yourself an award-winning album there.

yeah.. i just gotta see exactly what it is that he wants...

i'm going to NOT show your post to my husband...otherwise he will be very VERY jealous.
nice bike. :)

anyone think of anything that just completely captures the thought of being NOT a hero? just complete opposite of...

but not being a villain... either...

my first thought is.. homeless....

just a roughed up homeless guy begging to survive.....

What about that, plus them reading something that you could deem 'heroic?' (such as a new article about a hero, etc.)

I had a better idea, but I forgot it :[

i'm going to NOT show your post to my husband...otherwise he will be very VERY jealous.
nice bike. :)

thanks... i actually sold it a month ago :( i loved that thing...

What about that, plus them reading something that you could deem 'heroic?' (such as a new article about a hero, etc.)

I had a better idea, but I forgot it :[

yeah... i don't see how i could show that though...

Most reactions

Back