Man on stilts

janok

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photo4dummies.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I made a short trip downtown Oslo at Aker Brygge tonight. It was snowing – so it was hard to keep the lens clean. This is one of my favorite motives. I have a front-side shot of the man on stilts, this time from behind. 5 shots – Photomatix and Topaz Adjust. (this time – real HDR :- )

Man on stilts by janokiese, on Flickr

I made a short trip downtown Oslo at Aker Brygge tonight. It was snowing – so it was hard to keep the lens clean. This is one of my favorite motives. I have a front-side shot of the man on stilts, this time from behind. 5 shots – Photomatix and Topaz Adjust. (this time – real HDR :- )

Man on stilts by janokiese, on Flickr

Great processing Janok.

The scene is very nice. The processing is great like usual.

I don't know if it was possible at the scene, but I think a more interesting composition would have been lower to the water to get the full reflection of the building and the man on stilts. As it stands my eye wanders a bit and doesn't always go straight to the man, but more to the lighted tree and gorgeously lit building.

Great shot!

Thanks for the feedback - I agree with you, but the shot is from a bridge, so I had a hard time getting closer to the water. I have some other shots from the same area I'm working on that gives more reflections from the water.

how did you get the guy to stand so still!?!?!?!

haha! :p

great shot.

janok said:
Thanks for the feedback - I agree with you, but the shot is from a bridge, so I had a hard time getting closer to the water. I have some other shots from the same area I'm working on that gives more reflections from the water.

I figured it was taken from a bridge, I definitely see what your saying. Maybe your super wide angle lens taken from the same spot would've got more of the water?

Wow! Your photo looks great on my screen! Very nice :thumbup:

Another one of your outstanding HDR images for sure. The building is tremendous in its own right. Just one stupid question, why is the guy on stilts in the middle of the river?

Thank you for the feedback, Joel_W the guy in the river is just a creative sculpture from the city planner.

Most reactions

Back