Manchester UK Meet-up?

haha guys... beware... another TPF meetup in UK may be like the last one... you'll get lost in the countryside!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D heheheh and you'll end up in a few pubs :D

Alright then, shall we try and actually organise this then, rather than being random.

List the following if you're up for a meet (quote and paste yours in below)

Name, Location, Destinations Feasible, Travel, Dates

Rob, London, Anywhere UK, Train or Car, Any weekend in Feb

A big 'don't know' to all of it as I won't know what shift I'm working until the week before.
You all arrange it and I'll just see if I can make it when you have.

Chris
Location, Cheshire
Destinations, Within reason! Will travel! :lol:(Lakes, North Wales, Peak District)
Travel, Car
Dates, 28th 29th Jan, 11th 12th Feb, 25th 26th Feb, 11th 12th March (see a pattern emerging? :lol: )

Well it looks like everybody so far who's interested is from UP NORTH. So it really does look like Manchester is probably the best area. The Radisson looks reasonable, it's pretty cheap compared to London!

Rob

Ooooh goodie! :lol:

What is everyone interested in?

Architechture? Street life? Rural? Landscape/scenic?

I am just south of the area so it would be quite easy for me to recce some locations. (especially rural stuff!)

As an Idea could we meet in the airport or even the aviation viewing area (£3 to get in & park IIRC) and Concord is there too. If anyone's interested in some plane shots the taxiway passes right on the other side of the fence.

From there we can arrange transport to another venue.(any suggestions?)

Most reactions

Back