tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2013 #1 I took several shots of Marilyn Monroe knockoff. These photos are interesting, because I shot in far away and cropped. These are very noisy, so I used the Noise Reduction setting. These photos look more soft and artistic view. What you guys think?
I took several shots of Marilyn Monroe knockoff. These photos are interesting, because I shot in far away and cropped. These are very noisy, so I used the Noise Reduction setting. These photos look more soft and artistic view. What you guys think?
480sparky46 45 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 16, 2013 #2 I'd clone out whatever is in the background (pole? partially open door?).
tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Right! Thx
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2013 #4 Edit your OP and put some blank space between photos when you post them, so each can stand alone.