Oh no, I am making very sure people who ask me to shoot are working with a student photographer. I shoot first and then let people decided if they want to purchase. It also gives me a great way to try new mediums and styles. To me this isnt a get rich quick scheme. I am enjoying every minute, and learning a lot in the process. And oddly enough, I enjoy the pressure of trying my hardest to lay out every shot in my head and needing to be able to think on my feet. I don't mind the negative feedback, its C&C, I just don't want to be mistaken for someone who got into photography to make money and doesn't give a darn about developing their skills and techniques. I dont think I made that clear in the original post. And yes that's my logo on my fb page. Oh, and BTW, Im having a great time learning about marketing and setting up portfolios and such. I may not be great, but I am shure as heck learning new stuff I never would have otherwise.