Marlee 11 months

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a shoot of my cousin's baby again. Looking through the several shoots we have done I can't believe how big she is already. My cousin just wanted a really girly theme so we just bought a boa and some pearls.
Would love some C&C please. The session only lasted about 20 minutes until we gave up because she kept crawling off the backdrop lol

1 Our favorite from the session
P1014663-1.jpg

P1014658-1.jpg

P1014689-1.jpg

P1014683-1.jpg

If there was more contrast in the feathers I think it would really help out the photo. I think it blends just a little bit too much... Unless that is what you were going for.

I think it's very cute. Also, nice shots. But I do think more contrast in the feathers would be good. Also, I think it would look better on a black background so that the baby wouldn't blend in with the background so much.

I like it with less contrast in the feathers. It gives a nice soft girly accents without taking over the pictures. Very cute :)

Thanks for your thoughts everyone. I hadn't really thought about the feathers blending too much, I'll look at it in PP and see if it helps. Also, her mom wanted a white background to give the photos a bright feel.

Any other critiques?

Omg I love these!! What a cuttie! And I also think you did a great job! I see what others are saying about more contrast and maybe a black bg would have helped but I think the white keeps it looking light and innocent, which I think really works for this.

And if she posted images with a black background, everyone would have wanted white.The first looks great on white, and I like how it feels soft and blends without making the subject soft

I didn't see this post until like a minute ago; photo number 2 is simply outstanding. Shots 1 and 3 have what appear to be focusing problems. The last shot is serviceable, and good, but it cannot possibly measure up to the classic simplicity of #2. Shot #2 is almost perfect. it could be cropped a tiny bit at the bottom, for a subtly different feel, buy overall, simply outstanding!

Thanks everyone for the comments. It's true, Bitter Jeweler, last time I posted pictures of her similar to this with a black background everyone said it would be better on white. Guess I need a medium color and everyone will be happy? ;)

I didn't see this post until like a minute ago; photo number 2 is simply outstanding. Shots 1 and 3 have what appear to be focusing problems. The last shot is serviceable, and good, but it cannot possibly measure up to the classic simplicity of #2. Shot #2 is almost perfect. it could be cropped a tiny bit at the bottom, for a subtly different feel, buy overall, simply outstanding!
Thanks so much! Seriously, you made me feel good. lol I've certainly improved greatly since I've been apart of the forum, thanks to everyone's advice. Still have a long way to go, but glad you liked it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back