Dave

cameramike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedifilippo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
love maroon clownfish, only problem is you dont have much of him in focus, other then his mouth i dont see anything in focus. and you cant see much of his beautiful coloring. looks like a nice tank though

OP
D

djc1026

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Wow! My eyes must be really bad, aside from the shutter speed being too slow to perfectly stop the side fin, I think the focus is great on her body and the colors...well, outstanding to me!

Thanks for looking, I still really like the picture myself, but I guess I still have a lot of work to do since this is my first DSLR and I've only had the camera since Xmas.

Dave

cameramike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedifilippo.com
Photos OK to edit
what i meant by the coloring was that since you cut her off after her pectoral fin you don't get to see all of her body which i feel takes away from her coloring. you got great depth of field. i like the picture too just didnt want the only comment to be how i liked the fish (hehe). keep on practicing you'llonly get better

OP
D

djc1026

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for clarifying :) So, for you composing the whole shot to include the entire fish would have been better?

Dave

cameramike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedifilippo.com
Photos OK to edit
yes, i think that if the entire fish had been in the shot i would have liked it all the more. but photographing fish is a lot of a luck sort of thing, you gotta be waiting for the fish.

Most reactions

New Topics