djc1026

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a pic I really like, taken with my new Olympus E-510:

Maroon%20Clown%201.JPG

Dave

love maroon clownfish, only problem is you dont have much of him in focus, other then his mouth i dont see anything in focus. and you cant see much of his beautiful coloring. looks like a nice tank though

Wow! My eyes must be really bad, aside from the shutter speed being too slow to perfectly stop the side fin, I think the focus is great on her body and the colors...well, outstanding to me!

Thanks for looking, I still really like the picture myself, but I guess I still have a lot of work to do since this is my first DSLR and I've only had the camera since Xmas.

Dave

what i meant by the coloring was that since you cut her off after her pectoral fin you don't get to see all of her body which i feel takes away from her coloring. you got great depth of field. i like the picture too just didnt want the only comment to be how i liked the fish (hehe). keep on practicing you'llonly get better

Thanks for clarifying :) So, for you composing the whole shot to include the entire fish would have been better?

Dave

yes, i think that if the entire fish had been in the shot i would have liked it all the more. but photographing fish is a lot of a luck sort of thing, you gotta be waiting for the fish.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back