Marquee tool in Photoshop

keyntat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I am trying to make an album page using photoshop. Here is what I need to do:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Draw your marquee within one of the quadrants, keeping within the guidelines and lining them up on the center mark.[/FONT]

from the following website:http://www.shootsmarter.com/infocenter/sa022.html

My question is how do you draw more then one marquee,size it and move it to where you need, without moving the other marquee's that you draw? I would really, really appreciate any help. Thanks a lot.
Nichole

Work in separate layers till you achieve what you want then flatten the image, why use the marquee tool anyway, use free transform to resize n position the shots or just drag them wherever on the layer. H

You can also create seperate paths using the pen tool.
Make your path, then go to the paths tab right click the path and save it. Then click the little triangle button in the upper right corner of the paths tab and click 'new path'. Lay down your anchor points and save the path again, and repeat until all your paths are laid.
Then go to one of the paths in the paths tab in the layer palette right click and go 'make selection'. This will select only what's inside that specific path leaving the others untouched.
Then you can right click the path in the document window and there's an option to 'free transform path'.
Marquee refers to the "marching ants" selection border, not only the marquee tool.

Most reactions

Back