Heck
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2007
- Messages
- 988
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- New York, Bronx/Westchester
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
This was my first trip with my camera gear and first real attempts at lanscape photos. I also shot in raw for the first time (raw is a pain in the ass but I think worth it). This was shot around mid day hand holding my 70-200. I did a HDR effect and played around with it in photoshop. Other than the fact that I cut off the very top of the tower Im pretty happy with it.
Link to larger version
http://heck.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p1048184919-5.jpg
I added this shot of Gay Head light
Hand held with my Sigma 18-50 lens and HDR affect also after being shot in raw.
Link to larger version
http://heck.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p1048184919-5.jpg
I added this shot of Gay Head light
Hand held with my Sigma 18-50 lens and HDR affect also after being shot in raw.