Martini and Margarita glass

cszakolczai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The pictures were inspired by my girlfriends sister who said, "I want you to take pictures so I can hang them on the wall" so as a smart man, I said yes and did as I was told. At 20 I am learning the ways of women well, haha. Anyways here ya go...

Single SB800
50mm 1.8
D200
SB800 underneath glass 1/16th power (I think)
Fired wireless with alienbee's cybersync
Here are the shots...
Margarita glass
2croppedandburned.jpg

Erupting
3croppedin.jpg

Martini glass
10final.jpg

Erupting
9closeupfinal.jpg

Chris

Number 2 is the neatest, but it could be improved by getting some catch lighting in the droplets which are suspended above the glass. Cool shots. This stuff is always fun to shoot.

Wow! That third shot (Erupting) is beyond cool! If it weren't for the drops along the back lip of the glass it would be commercial quality - perfect for a really cool liquor ad.

Number 2 is the neatest, but it could be improved by getting some catch lighting in the droplets which are suspended above the glass. Cool shots. This stuff is always fun to shoot.

This one's not there... Did you move it and forget to fix the link?

Ahh...

Thank you for adding the second one, I like it the most out of the four.

thanks, I am gonna blow these up and turn them into some art, plus I have another image I am currently working on which should be pretty fun to shoot.

^ I was going for a pretty hot crazy light flash. Obviously not all the pictures are like this. And thinking about it twice the martini glasses had the power turned down. I am going to do another shoot with a little theme in mind, along with another project I came up with. I just have some safety issues to figure out haha. Going to have some fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back