What's new

Master Chief Aiden

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
So my two and a half year old son loves to play Battlefield 4 and halo. He always says "Play Guys...Play Guys" when he wants to watch the game. I try to just fly around in vehicles when I play to avoid the violence and he does a pretty good job at flying the cobras.

We were outside and I asked if he wanted to take a picture of "The Guys" and he was so happy when I put that mask on him and gave him the airsoft rifle. He sat there with me when I edited the photo and enjoyed every moment of it and said "coool...mean guy."

LoL, Enjoy.

14605004752_18af2459dd_b.jpg
 

Attachments

  • $14605004752_18af2459dd_b.webp
    $14605004752_18af2459dd_b.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 119
For his third birthday, he deserves a full sleeve tat on his right arm!!!
 
For his third birthday, he deserves a full sleeve tat on his right arm!!!

Well ya, gotta have the kid ready to go for kindergarten after all, and nothing says "momma's boy" quite like showing up for your first day on the playground with a sleeve full of fresh ink.. lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom