What's new

Mater 3.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken about halfway down into the Sasso of the city Matera....IR.
399404004_adm5T-L.jpg
 
that one is SO creative..
 
Holy crap this is amazing. Please give us some details on how you shot it!
 
that one is SO creative..

thanks very much for the compliment.

Really like the effect.

thanks a lot.

Holy crap this is amazing. Please give us some details on how you shot it!

thank you....okay, shot with my modified 300D, 17-40L and CPL....I was lucky with the sky and infrared renders an interesting sky well. After converting the RAW file to PSD I converted to b&w and then did the usual adjustments for levels, bright/contrast and curves in CS3. I used Photomatix tonemapping to bring out greater dimensionality to the image. I find that single infrared captures are very tolerant to this as opposed to normal images. However I still use it lightly! Finished off in CS3 with some dodging and burning layers and cropped to suit composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom