mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:D:er::heart:
9387778262_aaa57bb48e_b.jpg

I think this is perhaps your best one yet Mish ('though I'm not 100% sure I "get" the title"). I could see this as a big seller as corporate art!

Funny, during my walk today I realized you hadn't posted a new shot for a while (I was shooting flowers lol not being creepy ;) ), lo and behold I come here and find this beauty.
Love the flow and colours!

I think this is perhaps your best one yet Mish ('though I'm not 100% sure I "get" the title"). I could see this as a big seller as corporate art!

^^John, that flower is quite obviously clearing the dance floor with its moves!! :D

Don't know what made you do one of these again, mish, but I am oh so glad you did!! This is gorgeous!

A pixie twirling in the mist. Most poetic.

Beautiful. I can feel the dance type motion. Nicely done as always.

This is really pretty. Since I'm new to photography, is this a certain method? Or is it just something you've been fiddling around with?

I think I figured out how you did it.. have not have a chance to do it :D
PM away, my friend!! I can't wait to hear how to do it!

Wow!! Thanks, babe!! squirrels will be happy to know that this took me all of 15 minutes in my backyard. :)

Funny, during my walk today I realized you hadn't posted a new shot for a while (I was shooting flowers lol not being creepy ;) ), lo and behold I come here and find this beauty.
Love the flow and colours!
How funny! I was grilling and thought to myself...oh look at those flowers!! I should go get my camera. And here you have it! (BTW...I know you think about me more than just when you're taking flower shots!)

^^John, that flower is quite obviously clearing the dance floor with its moves!! :D

Don't know what made you do one of these again, mish, but I am oh so glad you did!! This is gorgeous!
YAY!! You saw the dancing! This shot is for you, Sharon. I missed our Birthday drink. ;)

Ok, you got me, I just crawled into bed and cuddled up and thought of you my dear...

When I opened Candy Crush ;)

My tastes arent typically for this type of art, but this beautiful. Nicely done.
Yay!! I made another big tough guy like a flower!! Win!

A pixie twirling in the mist. Most poetic.
Thank you, hippy!

Beautiful. I can feel the dance type motion. Nicely done as always.
Thank you, babe!

This is really pretty. Since I'm new to photography, is this a certain method? Or is it just something you've been fiddling around with?
Hey there! I do a lot of flower shots. I do have a method I usually use that doesn't use a lot of PP work. I must be honest and say...this has a lot of PP work. :blushing::confused::mrgreen: This was something I was just playing w/ and just thought it came out neat.

Second best flower picture from Mish ever.

Beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back