Mayan Ruins in Tulum ~ Would love some C&C!

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like this photo, but I feel like it's lacking something and I can't quite put my finger on it. Any suggestions would be welcome. Also, feel free to play with it if you want to!

DSC_0142.jpg

Hey :)

I had trouble deciding for a good perspective for those! Have a look here:

http://www.photoscapes.eu/mexico06/index.php?minp=null&set=6&img=9&th=thumbs

I am not happy with my version either! Also I have different versions somewhere on my harddrives ;)

OK, I did not really help, but I just wanted to say that with this scene and doubts about how to best depict it, you are not alone ;)

By now I think getting closer and lower would be better. Maybe with some of the green things in the very close foreground.

Alex, I like your version. It's hard too with the restricted areas... That and my tripod was confiscated!

Really? I hope you got it back though?

Yes, you cannot walk everywhere unfortunately. At least not at the touristy sites. I have been to some more hidden places in the jungle, there you can do everything you want to. But they are less spectacular photography wise (of course spectacular from an archaeologist's viewpoint though).

Feel free to browse my other images of Tulum on that page, maybe you find some similar to yours :) . (edit: OK, I see you did so already ;) )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back