Mazda - Shaping the Future

xaer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I missed this place... I just did this concept shot. Your frank opinion will be appreciated.

IMG_2525.jpg

Thank you for viewing.

Well, I know this isn't in the critique gallery, but you kind of asked for it, so here it is:
The layout and effect on the background are great, though I would like to see the car tiself less blown out. (minor niggle, I think the blown out car works here, but you lose some of the detail) My other complaint is with the text in the middle, it seems too "light" (for lack of a better word) for the slickness of the ad. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to mess around with this and repost it, OK?

Well, I know this isn't in the critique gallery, but you kind of asked for it, so here it is:
The layout and effect on the background are great, though I would like to see the car tiself less blown out. (minor niggle, I think the blown out car works here, but you lose some of the detail) My other complaint is with the text in the middle, it seems too "light" (for lack of a better word) for the slickness of the ad. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to mess around with this and repost it, OK? btw, sorry if I came on too strong, I'm a nice person! really! :)

clarinetJWD said:
The layout and effect on the background are great, though I would like to see the car tiself less blown out. (minor niggle, I think the blown out car works here, but you lose some of the detail) My other complaint is with the text in the middle, it seems too "light" (for lack of a better word) for the slickness of the ad. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to mess around with this and repost it, OK? btw, sorry if I came on too strong, I'm a nice person! really! :)

Hi! :) thanks for your feedback. Please be my guest to do anything you like with the image file. As 'artist' i am very open to ideas. Thanks again.

Very nice design... Still would like the text to stand out a little more :)

look said:
Very nice design... Still would like the text to stand out a little more :)

k. Thnx... I've been thinking about the test too... abit sucky I feel.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back