What's new

ME!

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
103
Location
Pensacola, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is how I would look in a perfect world!

2eoljbb.jpg


This is what 3 kids and 32 years has done to me!!!! :lmao:

2i27o6o.jpg
 
lol no wrinkles i understand, but no kids in a perfect world? harsh hehe ;P i kid i kid
 
hahahaha

yea, I was just testing my skillz on that part! I love my babies!
 
LOL! Miracles of PS I tell ya ;P
 
LOL. I totally love the disappearing kid. If it only took a few mouse clicks in real life.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom