Meet Tank 2

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The 2nd series of a a GBH attacking a sanderling. There's one more set after this.

11142313-studio-studio.jpg

11142314-studio-studio-studio.jpg

11142315-studio-studio-studio.jpg

11142316-studio-studio-studio.jpg

11142317-studio-studio-studio.jpg

11142318-studio.jpg

11142319-studio-2.jpg

11142320-studio.jpg

11142321-studio.jpg

11142322-studio.jpg

Kirk, this is a brilliant, documentary action set. The variances don't bother me at all and each photograph can be taken on it's own merits imo.

Did the wee fella get away this time?

Horrible predation!
Why are these renditions so different?
Yes, it is, I was shocked when I saw it.
I'm glad you asked. I'm an artist and "a leaf on the wind ... watch me soar." - Fire Fly
Which pretty much means artists are free spirits and free to do as they wish at any time. I felt like cutting loose from the mold, the saved process I used for the first 5 pics. So, which do you like best?

Kirk, this is a brilliant, documentary action set. The variances don't bother me at all and each photograph can be taken on it's own merits imo.

Did the wee fella get away this time?
Thank you very much, no one's ever called my pics brilliant so you just made my day, mate. the wee fella didn't get asway just yet, that's in the up and coming set that I'll probably post tomorrow, maybe. :wink-6:

Say Uncle! Nice set.
"Say uncle!" .... a classic that never gets old. Thanks, Jeff.

Amazing set of real life Nature at is finest :)

well caught

Les :)

Very interesting set. It looks like you shot from a pretty low position and close. Did you get right down there with them.

And, I'll never look at an GBH the same again.

Very interesting set. It looks like you shot from a pretty low position and close. Did you get right down there with them.

And, I'll never look at an GBH the same again.
Thank you very much, Pete. Yes, with pictures not posted yet, I started out on one knee and when that knee was about to give out I relaxed by laying down in the sand. It's not fun getting sand all over you but at since it didn't find it's way to any cracks it was worth it. :excitement:

Thank you very much, Pete. Yes, with pictures not posted yet, I started out on one knee and when that knee was about to give out I relaxed by laying down in the sand. It's not fun getting sand all over you but at since it didn't find it's way to any cracks it was worth it. :excitement:
Bravo! Well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back