meeting people (for procreation)

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need some fresh idea's for meeting people.

Well, I cannot help you in the latter, but I have an idea for the first: come to the Germany Meet-Up next year in May. That will be your big chance to meet quite a few of us (TPFers) ... ok, I doubt there will be much procreation there, but ... you know? You NEVER know!

what about russian mail order brides. anyone have any experiences?

I said "You NEVER know", though, haweye! Didn't I?

And sorry, bace. No experience whatsoever with Russian Mail Order brides on my side. Must be because...:scratch:

My head's too big.

saying "hi" usually works, followed by a knock knock joke ;)

saying "hi" usually works, followed by a knock knock joke ;)

"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Wanna makeout?"
"wanna makeout who?"
"Pfft...slut"

Go to knitting classes, chance are that you may be a gender minority - I even hear that's it's fashionable, so other members may be safely below pensionable age. But I stereotype....

Well, I cannot help you in the latter, but I have an idea for the first: come to the Germany Meet-Up next year in May. That will be your big chance to meet quite a few of us (TPFers) ... ok, I doubt there will be much procreation there, but ... you know? You NEVER know!

If you never know and it happens, be sure you have a camera! :D

what about russian mail order brides. anyone have any experiences?

Funny you mention this. A friend of my parents was chatting to a girl on the internet, and got very friendly. She was from Russia. So he went over there for a holiday, met her and her parents, then brought her back to australia and got married! all happily ever after.

So maybe you should hang out on a russian forum?

go to a Ballroom dancing class or Salsa class. They seem to be quite trendy these days. Plus, women like a guy who can dance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back