Melissa's Senior Pictures

jmtonkin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

This last weekend, I took some senior pictures, and would love your feedback and critique! This was a really fun experience for me; I haven't done it for a couple years! I learned a couple valuable lessons in this adventure, most importantly the importance of buying quality equipment. My flash stand and umbrella tipped over one time, and the umbrella was destroyed. We kept going and made the best of it!

Attachments

• JMT_1277-Edit.jpg
    JMT_1277-Edit.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 201
  • JMT_1317-Edit.jpg
    JMT_1317-Edit.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 190
  • JMT_1353-Edit-2.jpg
    JMT_1353-Edit-2.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 210
  • JMT_1385-Edit.jpg
    JMT_1385-Edit.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 197
  • JMT_1407-Edit-2.jpg
    JMT_1407-Edit-2.jpg
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 185
Two words: "Bags" and "sand". I'll let you put them in the right order! ;) Not bad; you've got decent exposures and good expressions. I like the fact that you've alluded to her personality and activities (I assume reading and 4H/FFA), but I would have liked to have seen her in settings which related to those. IMO, the major issue that so many "senior" pictures have is that they show the person rather than the personalty.

This is the first set, and I'm going to do more in two weeks when there are more fall colors. We will be doing more with her animals at that point; specifically her horse(s), cattle, dogs, etc.

I completely agree with Tirediron. You got good exposures and nailed the emotions and expressions. Nicely done.

Thanks! I was pretty pleased with how they turned out. This is my fiances sister, so I wanted them to be the best I could do. (This cause an unreasonable amount of stressing.)

My favorite is the first one. Tack sharp and beautiful. I really like it.
Good job.

Most reactions

Back