How do you get such bright blue skies? Photoshop? Everytime I take outdoor shots the sky seems white and I can't seem to figure it out in Photoshop.
Nicely done; very much like the colours and composition. Is it an optical illusion, or are both slanted down on the RH side? I can't quite tell.
Love it. I live in AZ, too.
How do you get such bright blue skies? Photoshop? Everytime I take outdoor shots the sky seems white and I can't seem to figure it out in Photoshop.
A polorizer will help bring out the skies...
A polorizer will help bring out the skies...
The skies are wonderful. And both composition are very good, interesting shots to look at
very nice, interesting to see both textures next to each other.. i think the second works better compositionaly :thumbup:
Very nice, but agree that #2 is a little better comp.
I like them both -- #2 better. Where is this?
This is a priceless quote from one of the posts in that link:
(6) Once you get your "Google" key working, you will find this question about polarization has been asked and answered dozens of times on Photo.net. Google is your friend! Digital photography is intertwined with computer skills. Do your homework instead of complaining.
Love it!This is a priceless quote from one of the posts in that link:
Not specific to polarizers BTW.
Love it!