Memorial Day Distraction

Hiya Ms Sadie... long time no see! Hope you charged him at least two biscuits for that!!!

Fantastic, love it. Well done

Thanks JC there's some errors that I would do over if done again, but sometimes you just go with what you get. LOL

Hiya Ms Sadie... long time no see! Hope you charged him at least two biscuits for that!!!

We've had some others, just haven't posted much. Like you I've been experimenting in new techniques.

Biscuits????:allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::allteeth: She's moved way past that. Her favorite treat is Salted Carmel ice cream with whipped cream on top........yeah she's spoiled, but then again, when I need a model all I have to say is "Sadie up", and she jumps up on the stage, ready to go. Working on a set with her "catching" treats mid air, but it isn't going well. She can catch, but I can't throw and shoot at the same time. :drunk: Maybe I need to rig up one of those Rube Goldberg machines like you did???

Salted caramel ice-cream treat? I'll take a scoop. Super cute Sadie!

@CherylL don't forget the whipped cream on top. LOL

I thought professional models were all skin & bones. lol!

Nice pic, best meaty model ever!

Best model you could have.... Nicely done

Yup, thanks for the kind words.

Salted caramel ice-cream treat? I'll take a scoop. Super cute Sadie!

@CherylL don't forget the whipped cream on top. LOL

High-falutin' tastes!

My secretary, for many years always told people when she died she wanted to come back as one of our fur kids.

I thought professional models were all skin & bones. lol!

Nice pic, best meaty model ever!

Thanks! She doesn't miss any meals, she gets pretty vocal when it gets close to meal time.

She is beautiful... and has a great smile through all her work.... great photo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back