What's new

Memories Never die...

This one's VERY purple!
What does it remind you of?
I don't have any purple memories ... do you?
 
I don't mind the tint - a little over the top for me, but that's your style - but I'd like to see less featureless sky. Perhaps crop the left and top to make it smaller?
 
This works for me - not as a memory of a place or a time, but as a memory of a mood.
 
Nice and simple composition. Personally, I'd like to see an orange/yellow tint to this photo.
 
This one's VERY purple!
What does it remind you of?
I don't have any purple memories ... do you?

View attachment 35129
Sorry Freq...But I'm more traditional. Just a matter of taste.

^ agreed. Pink + Memories = LSD?

I don't mind the tint - a little over the top for me, but that's your style - but I'd like to see less featureless sky. Perhaps crop the left and top to make it smaller?

I like how there is no visible horizon but still nice silhouettes, and you can see a fair distance. Well done.

This works for me - not as a memory of a place or a time, but as a memory of a mood.

Nice and simple composition. Personally, I'd like to see an orange/yellow tint to this photo.

Thank you every body for your likes and dislikes..... :D
 
Nice composition. It strikes a dreamy mood for sure. I prefer the B & W.
 
I, too, would like to see this with.orange and yellow coloring. Not crazy for the purple. I
 
WHEN THE DEEP PURPLE FALLS. OVER SLEEPY GARDEN WALLS..TWILIGHT TIME
 
I like the composition and the simplicity of the image. As Ken mentioned, I would maybe try and crop out that partial tree on the left. As for the tint, not sold on it but that simply a question of taste.
Overall, nice work Freq
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom