Mentos in a dress!!!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:) This is my dress I bought for a ball that is organised at the end of high school. It takes place exactly 100 days before exams (something like A-levels).

My ball is on 16. January so it is a loooong time to it, but I think that now I bought something different and noone will have the same dress :p

So here U are :p

trials_007.jpg

and one more:

trials_008.jpg

Who wants to go with me? :D

You look completely different to your avatar. May I ask your age? :) Even though you're a woman and it's rude to ask. ;)

You look stunning in that dress. Have fun. :)

I think it looks fantastic.. if I wasn't so old.....

actually, I thought you were a bloke. LMAO. Soz.

Oh, by the way, smile occassionally, to quote the song... "and she's so pretty, but she'd be prettier if she'd smile once in a while."

Have fun mate. I bet you break some hearts that nite.

woah... you look great in that dress and I'm pretty sure nobody will have the same dress :)
by the way: I think this is the first "portrait" of you on this forum, am I right? (cause on your avatar your camera hides your face :D)

Have a lot of fun

ferny: Mentos is 18 (or already 19? :D :) :p)

One word......CLASSY! which is sorely lacking in many people and should make you the hit of the ball.

Mentos you are very mature/talented for your age, even knowing that english is your second language, you write like someone much older. The person who catches your eyes will be one fortunate man.

Unfortunatly I am way to old / beatin up, but wow, if I was close to your age I would be walking on clouds taking you to the ball.

so maybe I should try, I'm close to her age (18 too :D) and I live close to her (about 500 miles :D, sure, it's not uptown but closer than America) and my mother tongue's polish too :oops: :D

You look GREAT !! Can't wait until January to see how everything goes.

AlisonS said:
You look GREAT !! Can't wait until January to see how everything goes.

well, ill be there in january with her, so ill let you know how it goes too!!!

:lol: :twisted:

md

May I ask your age?
Ferny - I'm 18 :D

MD I'm waiting for you!!! btw. How old are you? :p

Mentos you are very mature/talented for your age, even knowing that english is your second language, you write like someone much older. The person who catches your eyes will be one fortunate man.

Thank you Cruzin! Your voice built up my self esteem and I'm very grateful to you for that.

so maybe I should try, I'm close to her age (18 too ) and I live close to her (about 500 miles , sure, it's not uptown but closer than America) and my mother tongue's polish too

Santino - I'm afraid we live in a bigger distance - Maybe you live about 500 km from the border but I live in the northern part of Poland so add abou 700 km :)

mentos,

im 24 going on 12 :lol:

but seriously, you look absolutly stunning in that dress. very elegant and irresistable. :oops:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back