Mentos in a dress!!!

hah thanks but I'm still looking for a partner :)

Mentos...

The dress is absolutely beautiful. Hope that you have a fabulous time! You're my new inspiration! Someone so young, who speaks 2 languages and is so talented. I'm 24, and not even a fraction as talented and well versed as you! Something I'll strive for. If you're ever stateside, look me up!

RadialPrincess said:
Mentos...

The dress is absolutely beautiful. Hope that you have a fabulous time! You're my new inspiration! Someone so young, who speaks 2 languages and is so talented. I'm 24, and not even a fraction as talented and well versed as you! Something I'll strive for. If you're ever stateside, look me up!

yeah ill second that...ill take the couch if your ever in SC... :lol:

md

MDowdey said:
RadialPrincess said:
Mentos...

md

Always a gentleman despite your leg humpin ways. :LOL:

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
RadialPrincess said:
Mentos...

md

Always a gentleman despite your leg humpin ways. :LOL:

exactly!

md

ola! you look great! you reminded me of my 'studniówka'!, but it was sooooo long time ago! ha ha ha
is there still a traddition of dancing a 'polonaise' before it?cause in my school it was terrible! ha ha ha
you look great! i was in very tradditional school, so we all had to wear black and white -so it looked like funeral - but your dress is great!
(jak to nie masz z kim isc?????nie wierze!!!!! ha ha ha ha)

cheers!

Most reactions

Back