Mentos in a dress!!!

I bet poland is alot nicer when your there Mentos ;)

If I were only a few years older...but...ohh well....Now all the girls I used to fancy dont look half as nice, what have you done to me Mentos.

Btw mentos, you aint only looks, dont ever think that, you have brains and talent to back up your beautiful face :)

wow Kara, Artemis :) thanks! That's really nice!

mentos_007 said:
so maybe I should try, I'm close to her age (18 too ) and I live close to her (about 500 miles , sure, it's not uptown but closer than America) and my mother tongue's polish too

Santino - I'm afraid we live in a bigger distance - Maybe you live about 500 km from the border but I live in the northern part of Poland so add abou 700 km :)

I wrote 500 miles, not km :) so it's about 800 km or something like that.
(do Krakowa mam ze 600 kilosow :eek:)

It never ceases to amaze me the ladies on the site....but yet strangly I have never found a girl near here that is as into photography as I am....they all think I'm nuts with my camera all the time.... haha.... But I love the dress mentos! And if everyone hasn't told you enough, You're gorgeous!

oriecat said:
Mentos, you look fabulous! I am sure you will find a dreamy date and have a wonderful time! Thank you for sharing this with us!! :)

Oriecat, How about some pix of you in a dress?
011.gif

Machine May said:
oriecat said:
Mentos, you look fabulous! I am sure you will find a dreamy date and have a wonderful time! Thank you for sharing this with us!! :)

Oriecat, How about some pix of you in a dress?
011.gif

Haha... it's weird that you include the "in the dress" part cus people usually won't even mention that... makes people think otherwise :shock: :shock: :shock:

Very nice dress made all that much better with a lovely lady! :wink:

Artemis said:
I bet poland is alot nicer when your there Mentos ;)

If I were only a few years older...but...ohh well....Now all the girls I used to fancy dont look half as nice, what have you done to me Mentos.

Btw mentos, you aint only looks, dont ever think that, you have brains and talent to back up your beautiful face :)

I don't know what that is called where you are Artemis but over here it's called smoothness. :thumbsup:

You do look very nice Mentos. ;)

LOL...Thats me trying my very hardest, although, its not hard when youve got someone like Mentos to inspire you ;)

Most reactions

Back