What's new

Messing around down at the Marina

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
29
Location
Newcastle, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these a while back at a friend's 18th, I was bored and the alcohol hadn't kicked in yet so i took these while I still had legs. :lol:

Marine.jpg


Marine2.jpg


Enjoy. :)
 
nice shots xmetal..this is the first time i think that i have viewed a post that didn't involved cars by you :P

i really like the first one :D
 
Well i'm just full of surprises, since joining here i've discovered there's more to photography than cars. :)
 
I like the second one alot !!!!


Steve :thumbup:
 
this is should not be called messing around at the marina, cause they are pretty good photos..!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom