What's new

Messing around with photoshop

Brian L

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
374
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. I just downloaded the trial to cs3. Wow what a awesome program of course. I want this program bad but just dont have the cash yet. Either way I took this photo at Kensington Metro Park in michigan and started messing with in cs3. The picture before I did this affect to it look pretty plan. So I messed around and came up with this. Thought I would share with folks out here and see what you think of it. I belevie I did the brush stroke or paint stroke option I forget.

messingwithphotoshop.jpg
 
Not trying to be rude, but that looks horrible.
 
None taken on rude. I put it up here for you guys to look at. I think its different but I guess i was just excited to be playing with cs3. Just a kid in a candy store.
 
works for the clouds, but not for the foreground.

try it on scenes with less details (no small branches, leaves and the like)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom