What's new

Messing with Photoshop CS5

Darkhunter139

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
768
Reaction score
3
Location
Valley Forge, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Messing with Photoshop CS5 a bit, the new content aware fill works great!

Anyone else have it? If so what do you think?

New painting effect brush:

Before:

cabinbefore.jpg


After:

4587154819_68d7042f82.jpg



Content aware:

This took like two minutes!

Before:
4465845214_032e32e3f8.jpg


After:

4587065591_0320e948de.jpg
 
Well, I was debating the upgrade from CS4. Your second image may have pushed me over the top.
 
Yeah I think it is worth it, seems like a big upgrade. The new easy selection features are pretty nice too.
 
i dont see a difference on the second image... Explain?
 
i dont see a difference on the second image... Explain?

The extra wheels on the left and right side are gone, same with the twig to the right of the wheel, and the branch up in the top right.

Also patched up a dead spot of the grass to the right.
 
whoah! Dude! thats so cool!
 
I'll repost this because it's relevant.

blacksquirrel2.jpg


blacksquirrel2contentaware.jpg
 
Sweet!! I just got mine today but did not have time to mess with it. I did look up some tutorials and cs5 is just amazing!!! Have fun with it.
 
woww.. i wish i had the money.. 800 on sale.. Haha.
 
This content aware filter - how much of your soul does the devil take per use or is it a single fee upon purchasing CS5? Those examples really are outstanding at what they show- results possible with a lot of time and energy (and attention) achived within only moments! I suspect this will be one of the bigger changes to photoshop workflow now that even larger shot "distractions" can effecitvly be removed from the shot without the photographer having to spend and age performing the change.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom