Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2006 #1 Saw this man today and thought he was just interesting.. SO I jumped out of the car and snapped a few pictures..
Saw this man today and thought he was just interesting.. SO I jumped out of the car and snapped a few pictures..
pacereve TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2006 Messages 265 Reaction score 0 Location Vernon B.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 9, 2006 #2 Holy! That this is SWEET! I want one! Is he smoking too? haha! I love the angle on the second one. Even black and white it would look awesome. Good lighting and exposure too. Loving it!! (I still want one...)
Holy! That this is SWEET! I want one! Is he smoking too? haha! I love the angle on the second one. Even black and white it would look awesome. Good lighting and exposure too. Loving it!! (I still want one...)
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jul 9, 2006 #3 Well I am glad you jumped out of the car Holly........Nice ones.....the second one is adorable.......very nice! : )
Well I am glad you jumped out of the car Holly........Nice ones.....the second one is adorable.......very nice! : )
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2006 #4 Great shots, very well seen!